2. Remove silks and husks from corn cobs (see notes). Quarter and place in a saucepan, cover with water and bring to the boil. Once the water is boiling the corn is cooked, drain.
3. Toss cabbage with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp vinegar in a serving bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Dice fish fillets and toss with salt, pepper, 2 tsp paprika and 2 tsp cumin. Heat a large frypan with oil and cook fish, stirring, for 3-4 minutes, or until cooked through.
5. Wrap the tortillas in foil and warm in the oven for 5-7 minutes. Quarter or halve cherry tomatoes.
6. Serve all ingredients at the table and allow everyone to assemble their own tortilla with red cabbage, fish, tomatoes, sprouts and mint yoghurt. Serve corn on the side and the lime cut into wedges.
Blend mint yoghurt with a stick mixer for a smoother consistency, if you prefer. Use mint to taste.
Remove corn kernels and add to cabbage if preferred.
No fish option - white fish fillets are replaced with chicken stir-fry strips. Increase cooking time to 5-7 minutes or until cooked through.
No gluten option - tortillas are replaced with GF tortillas. Cook per recipe instructions.
Natural yoghurt, 1 tub (200g)
Corn cobs, 2
Shredded red cabbage, 1 bag (400g)
White fish fillets, 2 packets
Tortillas, 1 packet
Cherry tomatoes, 1/2 packet (200g) *
Alfalfa sprouts, 1/2 punnet *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Olive + oil for cooking, salt, pepper, paprika (ground or smoked), ground cumin, white or red wine vinegar