2. Cut fish into 2cm pieces and zest lime. Toss with 2 tsp smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Cut corn kernels from cob, dice tomato and cucumber. Toss with cabbage, 1 tbsp oil and juice from remaining lime. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Chop capsicum and celery, grate ginger to yield 2 tsp. Blend with 1 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp white wine vinegar, 3 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt to taste.
5. Heat a large frypan with 1 tbsp oil over medium heat. Cook fish for 5 minutes, tossing until cooked through.
6. Warm tortillas according to packet instructions. Serve all components at the table for everyone to assemble their own tacos.
Use ground paprika instead of smoked if you prefer.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet Increase cooking time to 10 minutes or until cooked
white fish fillets 2packets
smoked paprika 2tsp
corn cob 1
lebanese cucumber 1
red cabbage 1 bag
red capsicum 1/2
celery 1 stick
white wine vinegar 1tbsp
tortillas 1 packet
From your pantry: olive oil, oil (for cooking), salt & pepper