No fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet.
2. Cut fish fillets into small chunks. Place in a bowl, squeeze over lime juice and set aside to marinate.
3. Cut cauliflower into small florets. Remove and dispose of lemongrass, garlic cloves and ginger. Add cauliflower and pumpkin. Cover and simmer for further 5 minutes.
4. Add fish and halved cherry tomatoes to broth, simmer for further 5 minutes.
5. Season broth with 1 tbsp sugar and 1-2 tbsp fish sauce (to taste). Chop chives and mint leaves.
6. Divide coconut broth with fish and vegetables between bowls. Top with chives and mint to taste.
Bruise lemongrass stalk by lightly crushing it with a meat mallet or the side of a large knife.
Serve over rice or noodles if you wish.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet. Dice chicken breast. Simmer in stock for an extra 5 minutes.
garlic 2 cloves
coconut milk 400ml
white fish fillets 2 packets
diced pumpkin 500g
cherry tomatoes 1/2 punnet
chives 1/3 bunch
mint 1 packet
Pantry items needed: 1 chicken stock cube, sugar, fish sauce