No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet
2. Slice apples, celery and cucumber. Toss with 1 tbsp vinegar. Set aside.
3. Coat fish with 1 tsp smoked paprika and 2 tsp cumin. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook fish for 3-5 minutes each side, or until cooked through. Flake into pieces, season with salt and pepper.
4. Place taco shells in the oven to toast for 5 minutes, or until crunchy (see notes).
5. Mash avocado with 2 tbsp yoghurt.
6. Assemble tacos with avocado, fish, salad, coriander and sprouts. Serve with corn cobs.
Use the divider in the taco shells when toasting so the shells don’t close.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet. Dice chicken and increase cooking time to 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
corn cobs 2
green apples 2
celery 2 sticks
continental cucumber 1/2
white fish fillets 2 packets
taco shells 1 packet
coriander 1/2 packet
alfalfa sprouts 1/2 punnet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, ground cumin, smoked paprika, natural yoghurt