Trim carrots (halve any larger ones) and slice tomatoes. Toss in a bowl with olives, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 crushed garlic clove, half of the thyme (picked leaves or chopped) salt and pepper (see notes).
2. Place 4 large sheets of baking paper on the bench and place even amounts of vegetables in the centre. Place fish on top, add a thyme sprig and 1/2 tbsp butter or olive oil to each parcel.
3. To wrap each parcel, bring long sides of the paper together, fold over and place short sides underneath parcel to seal. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through.
4. Drain and rinse the beans. Mash, using a fork (or blend if you prefer it smooth!) and stir through 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 crushed garlic clove, zest and juice of 1/2 lemon. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Roughly chop lettuce, trim and slice radishes. Warm bread if desired.
6. Serve fish parcels with salad, bread and white bean dip. Wedge remaining lemon and serve on the side.
Kalamata olives 1/2 tub *
Garlic 2 cloves
Thyme 1/2 packet *
White fish fillets 2 packets
Cannellini beans 400g
Festival lettuce 1/2 *
Radishes 1/3 bunch *
Turkish bread 1 loaf
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
olive oil, butter, salt, pepper, baking paper