2. Blend avocado with 1 crushed garlic clove, 1/2 lemon juice (wedge remaining) and 1/4 cup water using a stick mixer until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Trim and halve beans. Halve tomatoes and remove corn from cob. Dice fish fillets.
Chop parsley (set aside for garnish).
4. Heat a large frypan over medium-high heat with 2 tbsp oil. Add 1 crushed garlic clove, vegetables and fish. Stir in saffron threads (with soaking water), 1 tsp turmeric and 2 tsp paprika. Cook for 5-6 minutes until fish is cooked through.
5. Add drained rice and gently stir through vegetables until well combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide paella among bowls. Drizzle over aioli to taste, scatter over parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
No fish option - white fish fillets are replaced with chicken breast. Dice and add to pan before vegetables. Cook for 5 minutes until seared, then add the vegetables for a further 5 minutes.
Brown rice, 300g
Garlic, 2 cloves
Green beans, 1/2 bag (125g) *
Cherry tomatoes, 1 bag (200g)
Corn cob, 1
Fish fillets, 2 packets
Parsley, 1/2 bunch *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, ground turmeric, ground paprika