2. Dice (or grate) and add carrot and zucchini to the pan. Keep cooking over medium heat. Grate and add lemon zest, 2 tsp mustard and 1 tsp thyme, season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Add 1/3 cup water and Philadelphia cheese to the pan, stir until melted.
Chop fish fillets and add to pan, combine well with the sauce. Keep cooking over medium heat while preparing the bread topping.
4. Tear the bread into small chunks, Toss with 1-2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tsp thyme.
Sprinkle bread over fish mixture. Finish pie in the oven for 5 minutes or until bread is golden and crispy.
5. Wedge tomatoes and slice cucumber, toss together in a bowl with leaves.
Combine juice from 1/2 lemon with 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp mustard, salt and pepper (see notes).
6. Cut remaining 1/2 lemon into wedges. Serve fish mornay pie with side salad and vinaigrette.
If you don’t have an oven-proof pan, transfer the mixture to an oven dish (step 3), just before you add the topping.
Add 1/2 tsp honey to sweeten the vinaigrette if you like.
No fish option - white fish fillets are replaced with diced chicken breast fillets. Add chicken prior to adding cheese at step 3. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Gluten friendly option - bread is replaced with GF bread.
Philadelphia cheese, 1 tub (140g)
White fish fillets, 2 packets
Bread rolls, 2-pack
Continental cucumber, 1/2 *
Mixed leaves, 1/2 bag (100g) *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Olive + oil/butter for cooking, salt, pepper, dijon mustard, dried thyme (or oregano)