2. Heat a frypan over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add cauliflower and cook, stirring, for 3-5 minutes until tender. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Heat a second frypan over medium-high heat with 2 tbsp oil. Slice onion, peel and grate ginger. Add to pan as you go along with 1 tbsp garam masala, 1/2 tbsp cumin and 1/2 tbsp turmeric. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until softened and fragrant.
4. Wedge tomatoes. Add to pan along with 1 tbsp tomato paste and 2 cups water. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Trim and halve snow peas. Dice fish fillets. Stir through curry along with almond meal. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Take off heat and stir through yoghurt. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide cauliflower rice and curry among bowls. Garnish with chopped coriander.
You can also serve the cauliflower rice raw if preferred.
No fish option - white fish fillets are replaced with diced chicken thighs. Add to pan along with the aromatics. Simmer for 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
Brown onion, 1/2 *
Snow peas, 1/2 bag (125g) *
White fish fillets, 2 packets
Almond meal, 1 packet (40g)
Natural yoghurt, 1 tub
Coriander, 1/2 packet *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, tomato paste, garam masala, ground turmeric, ground cumin