No Fish option - replacement is chicken tenderloins.
Cut parsnips into chips. Toss on lined oven tray with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Roast in oven for 20 minutes until golden. .
2. Combine 1/2 cup mayonnaise with 1 tsp curry powder. Set aside.
3. Deseed and dice cucumber. Dice apple. Finely slice sprouts and spring onions. Rinse and chop spinach. Whisk together 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Toss through salad.
4. Combine 1 tsp paprika, 2 tbsp flour, salt and pepper. Dust over fish until coated. Whisk egg in a shallow bowl and toss fish in to coat.
5. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook fish for 3-4 minutes each side until golden and cooked through.
6. Divide parsnips, cucumber salad and fish among plates. Wedge remaining lemon and serve along with curried mayonnaise.
We used tapioca flour which is gluten free.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken tenderloins Increase cooking time to 10 minutes or until cooked through.
Continental cucumber 1
Red apples 2
Snow pea sprouts 1/2 punnet
Spring onions 1/4 bunch
English spinach 1/2 bunch
White fish fillets 2 packets
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, flour (of choice), mayonnaise, egg (1), curry powder, ground paprika