No Fish option - replacement is chicken mince.
2. Dice cucumber and slice apple. Toss with baby beet & leaves in a serving bowl.
Zest lemon and reserve half. Combine other half of lemon zest with 1/3 cup mayonnaise, juice from 1/2 lemon, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Roughly chop fish fillets and blend in a food processor until semi-smooth with 1 tbsp olive oil. Slice 1 spring onion and add to fish mixture along with reserved lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper. Form 8 fish cakes (see notes).
4. Heat a large frypan with 1 tbsp oil over medium heat. Add fish cakes and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Drain on paper towel.
5. Finely chop parsley (2 tbsp) and slice remaining spring onions. Add to potatoes and toss along with 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve fish cakes with herby potatoes, salad and lemon aioli. Cut remaining lemon into wedges and serve on the side.
If short on time, cook fish fillets whole instead.
We used a rough 1/4 cup measurement to make the fish cakes.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken mince .
Form chicken patties adding lemon zest and spring onion according to the recipe.
lebanese cucumber 1
red apple 1
baby beet & leaves 1 bag (180g)
white fish fillets 2 packets
spring onions 1/4 bunch
parsley 1/3 bunch
From your pantry:
olive oil + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, mayonnaise