No fish replacement is chicken mince
Finely chop chives and dill.
2. Roughly chop fish fillets and blend in a food processor until semi-smooth. Zest lemon to yield 1 tsp. Grate zucchini and squeeze out excess liquid. Add to fish mixture with half the chopped herbs, salt and pepper. Form 8 fish cakes.
3. Combine remaining chopped herbs with yoghurt and 1 tsp dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside in the fridge for serving.
4. Halve cherry tomatoes and dice cucumber. Trim and chop sugar snaps. Toss in a bowl with 1/2 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Heat another large frypan with 1 tbsp oil over medium heat. Add fish cakes and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Drain on paper towel.
6. Serve fish cakes with potatoes, herbed yoghurt sauce, and fresh salsa.
Use wet or oiled hands when making the cakes to prevent mixture from sticking.
If the potatoes are ready, use the same pan to cook the fish cakes.
chives 1/3 bunch
dill 1 packet
white fish fillets 2 packets
natural yoghurt 1 tub (200g)
dijon mustard 1 tsp
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
lebanese cucumber 1
sugar snaps 125g
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper