Fish can be replaced with chicken breast
Gluten friendly option is gluten free bread.
2. Peel and slice onion, slice celery and fennel (reserve fronds). Dice zucchini.
3. Heat a pan over medium heat with 2 tbsp olive oil. Add onion, celery and fennel to cook for 5-6 minutes, or until just tender.
4. Stir in 1 stock cube, 2 tbsp flour, 2 tsp paprika, 1 tsp thyme, 2 tbsp vinegar and tomato paste. Cook briefly, then stir in 1L water. Simmer, covered, for 8 minutes. Cut fish into 4cm pieces and add to pan with zucchini and lentils. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until cooked through.
5. Toast bread in the oven until crusty (optional). Chop parsley and combine half with 40g softened butter (see notes). Stir remaining parsley through stew. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Serve fish stew with an extra drizzle of olive oil and garnish with reserved fennel fronds. Spread parsley butter over bread for dipping.
No Fish option - replace with chicken breast fillet. Dice chicken and increase cooking time to 6-8 minutes, or until cooked through.
Gluten Free option - replace with gluten free bread
red onion 1/2
celery 2 sticks
stock cube 1
flour (of choice) 2tbsp
ground paprika 2tsp
dried thyme 1tsp
red wine vinegar 2tbsp
tomato paste 1 tub
white fish fillets 2 packets
seeded dinner rolls 4
parsley 1/2 packet
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper