Place quinoa in a saucepan and cover with plenty of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain and rinse.
2. Chop drained sun-dried tomatoes (see notes). Mash together with feta using a fork.
3. Coat chicken with 1 tbsp oil and make cuts 3/4 way down. Season with salt and pepper. Stuff even amounts of stuffing into the cuts. Place chicken on a lined oven tray. Roast for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through.
4. Wedge onion. Roughly chop capsicum and thickly slice courgettes. Toss on a lined oven tray with 1 tsp paprika, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
5. Heat a frypan over low heat and add crushed garlic along with 40g butter and thyme leaves. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until garlic is soft. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
6. Toss roast vegetables through cooked quinoa along with spinach and garlic butter. Divide salad and chicken evenly between plates to serve.
Use the oil from sun-dried tomatoes to coat the chicken for added flavour.
To quickly remove thyme leaves, place your fingers at the bottom of the stem, hold upside down and firmly slide the leaves down.
Sun-dried tomatoes 1 jar (180g)
Danish feta 1/2 block
Chicken breast fillets 600g
Red onion 1/2
Yellow capsicum 1
Garlic 1 clove
Thyme 1/2 packet
baby spinach 1 bag (60g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, butter, smoked paprika