2. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil.
Crumble tempeh, add to frypan along with 1 tbsp thyme leaves. Crush in garlic, crumble in stock cube and stir in 3 tbsp tomato paste. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Pour in diced tomatoes and 1 1/2 can of water (600ml). Stir to combine. Simmer for 10 minutes, or until slightly reduced. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Cook chickpea pasta according to packet instructions in the saucepan of boiling water. Drain and rinse.
5. Julienne the zucchini into noodles. Alternatively, ribbon using a vegetable peeler or use a vegetable spiralizer. Toss into sauce along with chickpea pasta and combine until coated.
6. Divide pasta between bowls and top with reserved fennel fronds to serve.
Most of our veggies come pre-washed, but it’s always good to give them an extra rinse.
Natural ready to eat tempeh (2 packets 2x200g)
thyme 1/2 packet *
Garlic 2 cloves
Diced tomatoes 400g
Chickpea fettuccine 1 packet (200g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, tomato paste, fennel seeds, stock cube (1)