2. Add garlic and 1 1/2 tbsp spice mix, cook briefly then stir in crushed tomatoes and drained beans. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Shuck and halve corn cobs. Rub with 1/2 tbsp oil, place in a small baking dish and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until golden.
4. Spread corn chips over a large, lined baking tray. Spoon over beef mixture. Dice capsicum and tomatoes, scatter on top (see notes). Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
5. Mash avocado with yoghurt, using a fork or stick mixer. Season with remaining spice mix (1/2 tbsp), salt and pepper.
6. Serve nacho one-tray with corn cobs and avocado mash. Sprinkle with chopped chives.
Sprinkle nacho chips with grated cheese if you desire.
beef mince 600g
garlic 2 cloves
mexican spice mix 2 tbsp
crushed tomatoes 400g
kidney beans 400g
corn cobs 2
corn chips 1 bag
green capsicum 1
natural yoghurt 1 cup
chives 1/2 bunch
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper