No Pork alternative: Pork mince is replaced with beef mince.
Place corn cobs in saucepan and cover with water. Bring to the boil, drain and place at the table.
2. Heat a large frypan with oil over high heat. Add mince and cook for 3-4 minutes, breaking up lumps. Add 1.5 tbsp mexican spice mix and tomato paste, stir to combine.
3. Drain and add beans, season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Spread corn chips over a large, lined baking tray. Pour over mince mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted.
5. Dice tomatoes and capsicum, slice spring onions. Scatter over nacho tray.
6. Serve nachos at the table with a side of corn and salsa.
No Pork option - pork mince is replaced with beef mince.
pork mince 600g
mexican spice mix 1 packet
tomato paste 1 sachet
kidney beans 400g
corn chips 1 bag
grated cheese 1 packet (200g)
yellow capsicum 1
spring onions 1/4 bunch *
salsa sauce 1 jar
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper