2. Peel and dice onion. Pick coriander leaves and finely chop stalks (keep leaves for serving). Chop capsicum, grate zucchini and thinly slice red chilli.
3. Heat a fry pan with 1 tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and coriander stems, cook for 3-4 minutes, or until softened. Add 1/2 sliced red chilli, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tbsp cumin and 1 tbsp paprika.
4. Stir in capsicum, zucchini, drained beans, tinned tomatoes and 400ml water (1 can). Simmer for 15 minutes then add in roasted sweet potatoes. Return to heat, simmer for 5 minutes, then season with salt and pepper.
5. Blend ricotta with 1/2 coriander leaves, lime zest and 1/2 the juice (wedge remaining), 1 tbsp oil and 1 crushed garlic clove. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve chilli topped with rocket, sliced red chilli and a dollop of ricotta. Accompany with tortilla strips and lime wedges.
Add chilli to taste.
brown onion 1
coriander 1 packet
yellow capsicum 1
red chilli 1
cannellini beans 400g
diced tomatoes 400g
ricotta cheese 1/2 tub (250g)
rocket 1/2 bag (100g)
tortilla strips 1 bag (230g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, ground cinnamon, ground cumin, smoked paprika, garlic (1 clove)