2. Heat a small saucepan with 2 tbsp oil. Dice onion and tomatoes, add to the pan and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in 2 tbsp vinegar, 2 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tsp paprika and season with pepper. Simmer for 20 minutes (see notes).
3. Heat a large grill or frypan over medium-high heat. Coat burgers with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook in the pan for 3 minutes, see step 4.
4. Turn the patties and top with crumbled feta cheese. Cook for further 3 minutes or until just cooked through.
5. Slice rolls open and warm in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
Adjust the seasoning of the relish if needed.
6. Arrange beef patties in rolls with baby spinach, roast beetroot and homemade relish. Serve with baby carrots and any other favourite sauce of choice, if you desire.
Add 1 crushed garlic clove to your relish if you have in your pantry.
If you’re short on time use a pre-made relish of choice, grate the beetroot and serve baby carrots fresh on the side and tomatoes sliced into burgers!
No beef option - beef hamburger patties are replaced with chicken schnitzels. Increase cooking time to 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
No gluten option - bread is replaced with GF bread
Brown onion, 1
Beef hamburger patties, 4-pack
Marinated feta cheese, 1/2 tub *
Wholemeal bread rolls, 4-pack
Baby spinach, 1 bag (60g)
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, white or red wine vinegar, sugar (of choice, or honey), ground paprika, soy sauce