2. Add 4 tbsp olive oil, 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar and 3 tsp cumin seeds to a large mixing bowl. Add sultanas and season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
3. Ribbon the carrots using a vegetable peeler. Pick mint leaves. Trim and slice snow peas. Add to bowl with dressing as you go, along with drained chickpeas and beetroot.
4. Heat frypan over medium-high heat. Add pepita seeds and toast for 3-4 minutes until golden. Toss through salad.
5. Reheat frypan over medium-high heat and cover the base with oil. Shape falafels into 16 even-sized balls or patties and place into pan (in batches). Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove to drain on paper towel.
6. Divide salad and falafel among plates. Serve with red hummus for dipping.
Try to not let the falafel mix sit for too much longer than the 15 minutes as it can dry out.
Sultanas, 1 packet (40g)
Mint, 1/2 bunch *
Snow peas, 1/2 bag (125g) *
Shredded beetroot, 1 bag (200g)
Pepita seeds, 1 packet (40g)
Red hummus, 1 tub
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar, cumin seeds