2. Dice tomatoes and onion. Chop coriander (to taste). Combine in bowl with lime zest, 1/2 juice and 1 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Using a fork, roughly mash avocado in a bowl with remaining lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Slice capsicum and add to pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes, or until tender, set aside. Reserve frypan and keep on heat.
5. Add 1 tbsp oil to frypan. Crumble in tempeh, stir through spice mix, 2 tbsp tomato paste and 1 1/2 cup water. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until warmed through. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Divide rice evenly between bowls. Top with pico de gallo, capsicum, tempeh and guacamole to serve.
Add chilli for extra flavour if desired.
Red onion 1/2 *
Coriander 1/2 bunch
Red capsicum 1
Natural tempeh 2 packets (2 x 200g)
Mexican spice mix 1 packet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, tomato paste