Gluten friendly option is gluten free wraps.
2. Peel and slice onion. Heat a frypan over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook onion for 6-8 minutes, or until soft.
3. Peel and slice onion. Heat a frypan over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook onion for 6-8 minutes, or until soft.
4. Add 1 tbsp oil to pan and increase heat to high. Add beef to cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir through 1-2 tbsp water to make a sauce consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Pick coriander leaves and dice avocado. Toss cabbage with 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil. Keep components separate for serving.
6. Cut wraps in half (see notes) and serve at the table with cooked capsicums, beef fajita mix and fresh toppings.
Wraps can be warmed up in the oven or dry pan if preferred.
Gluten Free option - replace with gluten free wraps.
red wine vinegar
beef scallopini 10-pack
tomato paste 2 tbsp
smoked paprika 2 tsp
ground cumin 3 tsp
sambal oelek 1 tsp
garlic 2 cloves
brown onion 1
yellow capsicum 1
green capsicum 1
coriander 1/3 bunch
red cabbage 1/2 bag
wraps 1 packet
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper