2. Mash the avocado. Roughly chop coriander. Keep separate.
3. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1/2 tbsp oil. Remove corn from cob and cook in pan for 2-3 minutes until charred. Set aside with toppings.
4. Increase pan to high heat. Pat beef dry and coat with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. When pan is hot, cook beef for 1-2 minutes. Set aside on a plate to rest.
5. Reduce pan to medium-high heat. Add 2 tbsp oil. Slice onion and capsicums. Add to pan as you go. Stir in 2 tbsp tomato paste, 1 tbsp cumin and 1 tbsp paprika. Cook for 5 minutes until softened. Stir in 1 cup water and return beef to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Divide quinoa, fajita beef and even amount of toppings among bowls.
Use chilli flakes or ground chilli for an extra kick! Cook the quinoa with a stock cube for extra flavour. Add vinegar or lemon juice to the smashed avocado to keep it from going brown.
No beef option - beef strips are replaced with chicken stir fry strips. Increase cooking time to 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Coriander, 1/2 packet *
Corn cob, 1
Beef strips, 600g
Brown onion, 1/2 *
Red capsicum, 1
Green capsicum, 1
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, tomato paste, ground cumin, smoked paprika, ground turmeric