2. Mash the avocado. Roughly chop coriander.
3. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1/2 tbsp oil. Remove corn from cob and cook in pan for 2-3 minutes until charred. Set aside with toppings.
4. Add 2 tbsp oil to frypan. Slice onion and capsicums. Add to pan as you go. Stir in 2 tbsp tomato paste, 1 tbsp cumin and 1 tbsp paprika. Cook for 5 minutes until softened.
5. Drain beans and add to pan along with 1 cup water. Stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide quinoa, fajita beans and even amount of toppings among bowls.
Use chilli flakes or ground chilli for an extra kick!
Cook the quinoa with a stock cube for extra flavour.
Add vinegar or lemon juice to the smashed avocado to keep it from going brown.
Coriander, 1/2 packet *
Corn cob, 1
Brown onion, 1/2 *
Red capsicum, 1
Green capsicum, 1
Black beans, 400g
Four bean mix, 400g
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, tomato paste, ground cumin, smoked paprika, ground turmeric