2. Dice onion and 2 celery sticks. Sauté in a large frypan with 1 tbsp oil over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes, or until softened. Add beef mince and cook for a further 3-4 minutes, or until browned, breaking up lumps with a wooden spoon.
3. Add crushed garlic, 3 tsp paprika and 2-3 tsp cumin (to taste). Cook briefly then stir in crushed tomatoes. Simmer for 6-8 minutes and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Remove corn kernels from cob, dice cucumber and 1/2 capsicum. Slice chives and toss together in a small bowl. Dress with 2 tsp olive oil and 1 tsp vinegar if desired.
5. Chop remaining capsicum and celery, grate ginger to yield 1-2 tsp. Blend with 1 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp vinegar and 3 tbsp olive oil using a stick mixer. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Slash each sweet potato, gently push down flesh with a fork. Top with beef mixture and fresh salsa topping. Drizzle with capsicum sauce and yoghurt to serve.
Use regular ground paprika if preferred over smoked paprika, alternatively you can use a store-bought Mexican or taco spice mix.
Place fresh topping ingredients in separate bowls on the table for everyone to assemble their own potatoes. Works well with grated cheese or guacamole as well!
brown onion 1
celery sticks 2 + 1
beef mince 600g
garlic 2 cloves
crushed tomatoes 400g
corn cob 1
continental cucumber 1/2
red capsicum 1
chives 1/3 bunch
natural yoghurt 1/2 cup
From your pantry:
olive oil + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, smoked paprika, ground cumin, white wine vinegar, honey