Gluten friendly option - noodles are replaced with black bean spaghetti.
2. Cook noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes, or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
3. Peel and grate ginger to yield 1 tbsp. Combine with 1/4 cup oyster sauce, 3 tbsp vinegar and 1 tbsp oil. Toss through the noodles.
4. Trim and separate enoki mushrooms. Trim and halve sugar snap peas lengthways. Julienne carrots or cut into thin matchsticks. Slice chilli and mint.
5. Toss noodles with roast eggplant, mushrooms, carrot and sugar snap peas. Season with soy sauce to taste if needed.
6. Arrange noodle salad on plates. Garnish with mint and chilli to serve.
You can also cook the enoki mushrooms if you prefer.
Gluten friendly option - noodles are replaced with black bean spaghetti
soba noodles 1 packet
enoki mushrooms 1 packet
sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
red chilli 1
mint 1/3 bunch
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, oyster sauce, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce (optional)