2. Add rice and 1 tsp turmeric to pan, pour in x 1.5 amount of water. Cover with a lid, cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat, stand for 5 minutes.
3. Bring a medium saucepan of water to boil. Gently add eggs and simmer for 7 minutes. Scoop out eggs to a bowl of cold water to cool before peeling.
4. Slice onion and capsicum. Chop tomatoes and cut beans into 3cm lengths. Keep separate.
5. Heat a large frypan with 2 tbsp butter over medium heat. Cook onion for 5 minutes then stir in korma spices, 1 tbsp tomato paste and remaining vegetables. Cook briefly, pour in coconut milk and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Halve eggs and add to curry. Very gently stir to heat through. Serve curry with rice, topped with sliced chilli and coriander leaves.
ground turmeric 1tsp
basmati rice 300g
eggs 6 pack
green beans 1 punnet
green capsicum 1/2
korma spices 1 packet
coconut milk 400ml
green chilli 1
coriander 1 packet
tomato paste 1tbsp
From your pantry: salt & pepper