2. Dice apple and cucumber (see notes), pick mint leaves. Toss together with sprouts (chop if preferred) and beetroot in a large bowl. Set aside.
3. Heat a large frypan with oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken schnitzels with dukkah (see notes), add to pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
4. Carefully fluff couscous using a fork to separate grains. Toss into bowl with salad ingredients and dress with 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Serve chicken schnitzel with couscous salad and beetroot chutney (see notes).
Continental Cucumber 1
Mint 1 bunch
Snow Pea Sprouts 1 punnet
Shredded Beetroot 1 bag (200g)
Chicken Schnitzels 600g
Dukkah 1 packet (60g)
Beetroot Chutney 1 tub (200g)
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
olive + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper