2. Pour in coconut milk and 2 1/2 cups water. Add crumbled stock cube, 2 tbsp soy sauce and 1 1/2 tbsp sugar. Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
3. Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil. Add eggs and cook for 6-7 minutes. Cool under running cold water. Peel and halve.
4. Bring a full kettle of water to boil. Trim and slice snow peas, slice capsicum. Roughly chop coriander leaves.
5. Drain noodles from the packets. Place in a bowl and cover with boiling water for 1 minute, then drain.
6. Season laksa to taste with soy sauce and sugar if needed. Ladle over noodles, top with eggs and fresh garnishes to serve.
We used coconut oil and palm sugar for this dish for a more aromatic flavour.
Serve with spare lime if you have some.
coriander 1/2 bunch
Kaffir lime leaves 2 x double
Coconut milk 400ml
Free range eggs 6-pack
Snow peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
Red capsicum 1
Konjac noodles 2 packets (2 x 250g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), ground turmeric, ground cumin, soy sauce or tamari, stock cube (of choice), sugar (of choice), garlic (2 cloves)