2. Deseed and slice cucumber. Julienne or ribbon carrot. Set aside with alfalfa sprouts. Finely chop coriander and stir through yoghurt. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Heat large frypan over medium-high heat with 2 tbsp oil. Dice onion, eggplant and tomato. Add to pan as you go. Cook for 5-6 minutes until just tender. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add beef mince and 1 tbsp curry powder to pan. Cook for 6-8 minutes, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon. Season with salt and pepper. Move onto step 5 while this is cooking.
5. Whisk batter to loosen. Heat a frypan (see notes) over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add 1/2 cup batter to pan, tilting to cover the base. Cook for 2 minutes or until edges curl. Turn and cook for 1 minute until crisp. Transfer to plates. Repeat for remaining batter.
6. Top each dosa with beef mixture. Roll up to enclose. Serve with toppings and coriander yoghurt.
Ensure pan is hot before cooking dosa. You should hear a sizzle when batter hits the pan.
Use coconut oil or a neutral oil as this helps the dosa crisp up.
We recommend using a 22cm, non stick pan when cooking dosa.
Lebanese Cucumber 1
purple carrot 1
alfalfa sprouts 1/2 punnet
Coriander 1/2 bunch
Natural yoghurt 1 tub (200g)
Brown Onion 1
Beef mince 600g
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, curry powder