No fish option - white fish fillets are replaced with chicken schnitzels.
Cut potatoes into wedges. Toss with 1/2 tbsp curry powder, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper on a lined oven tray (see notes). Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden and tender.
2. Dice tomatoes, 1/2 cucumber, capsicum and mango, pick coriander leaves from 1/2 packet. Toss in a bowl with 1 tbsp oil, 1/2 tbsp vinegar, salt and pepper.
3. Grate remaining cucumber and squeeze with your hands to remove excess liquid. Crush garlic and finely chop remaining coriander. Combine with yoghurt, 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Heat a large frypan over medium heat. Rub fish fillets with 2 tsp curry powder, oil, salt and pepper. Cook in the pan for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
5. In the meantime, cook papadums according to the packet instructions.
6. Serve fish fillets with curried wedges, salsa, yoghurt dip and papadums.
Lebanese Cucumber 1
Yellow Capsicum 1
Coriander 1 packet
Garlic 1 clove
Natural Yoghurt 1 tub (200g)
White Fish Fillets 2 packets
Papadums 1 packet
From your pantry:
olive + oil for cooking, salt, pepper, mild curry powder, vinegar (red or white)