2. Halve grapes and thinly slice chives. Dice cucumber and avocado. Finely chop coriander.
3. Peel and grate ginger to yield 1 tbsp. Combine with crushed garlic, lime zest and 1/2 juice (wedge remaining), 1/2 tbsp maple syrup, 1/4 cup vinegar and 1/4 cup olive oil. Season well with salt and pepper.
4. Slice tofu into 1cm thick pieces. Coat with 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Heat frypan over medium-high heat. Cook tofu for 2-3 minutes each side until golden and cooked through.
5. Toss salad ingredients through quinoa along with half the vinaigrette. Divide among plates, top with tofu and serve with remaining vinaigrette.
Green Grapes 300g
Chives 1/2 Bunch *
Continental Cucumber 1/2 *
Coriander 1/2 Bunch *
Garlic 1 Clove
Firm Tofu 1 Packet (400g)
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, white wine vinegar, maple syrup, ground cumin