2. Quarter tomatoes. Dice cucumber. Trim and slice sugar snap peas and spring onions. Place in a large salad bowl.
3. Roughly chop coriander (reserve some for garnish). Blend together with yoghurt and 1/2 garlic clove until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Rub steaks with 2 tsp cumin, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Heat a large frypan over high heat. Cook steaks for 3-4 minutes on each side or to your liking. Set aside to rest.
5. Whisk together lime zest and juice with 2 tbsp olive oil. Toss with quinoa and prepared vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Slice steaks and divide among plates with quinoa salad. Spoon over dressing to taste. Garnish with reserved coriander leaves.
Rinse the quinoa under cold water to cool it down for the salad.
No beef option - beef rump steaks are replaced with chicken schnitzels. Increase cooking time to 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Cherry tomatoes, 1 bag (200g)
Lebanese cucumber, 1
Sugar snap peas, 1/2 bag (125g) *
Spring onions, 1/3 bunch *
Coriander, 1/2 packet *
Natural yoghurt, 1 cup (250ml) *
Beef rump steaks, 600g
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, ground cumin, garlic (1/2 clove)