2. Place lentils in a saucepan and cover with plenty of water. Simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until tender but still firm. Drain and rinse.
3. Heat a large frypan with 4 tbsp olive oil over medium heat. Stir in 2 tsp ground cumin until fragrant. Remove from heat and add juice from 1/2 lemon. Pour into a small bowl and set aside. Keep pan over heat.
4. Coat fish with 1 tsp ground cumin, salt and pepper. Cook in the pan for 3-4 minutes on each side (add extra oil if needed).
5. Slice sugar snaps and chop coriander. Toss with roast vegetables, lentils, spinach and 3/4 of the dressing.
6. Serve fish with pumpkin salad. Spoon extra dressing over fish.
Roast the vegetables on the top shelf of the oven.
No Fish option - replace with chicken breast. Slice chicken breast fillet in half horizontally to form schnitzels. Cook in pan for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
diced pumpkin 1/2 bag
puy lentils 150g
ground cumin 2tsp
white fish fillets 2 packets
sugar snap peas 125g
coriander 1/2 bunch
baby spinach 1/2 bag
From the pantry: oil, salt & pepper