2. Place quinoa in a saucepan and cover with plenty of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse (see notes).
3. Quarter tomatoes. Dice cucumber. Trim and slice sugar snap peas and spring onions. Set aside in a large salad bowl.
4. Roughly chop coriander (reserve some for garnish). Blend together with coconut milk, 1 tsp vinegar and 1/2 garlic clove until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Whisk together lime zest and juice with 2 tbsp olive oil. Toss with quinoa and prepared vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Divide quinoa salad and roast pumpkin among plates. Spoon over dressing to taste. Garnish with reserved coriander leaves.
You could also use soy sauce to flavour the pumpkin instead of salt.
Rinse the quinoa under cold water to cool it down for the salad.
Black quinoa, 1 packet (200g)
Cherry tomatoes, 1 bag (200g)
Lebanese cucumber, 1
Sugar snap peas, 1/2 bag (125g) *
Spring onions, 1/3 bunch *
Coriander, 1/2 packet *
Coconut milk, 165ml
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar, ground cumin, garlic (1/2 clove), maple syrup