2. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat. Rub lamb with 1 tbsp oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook in pan for 8-12 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. *Cooking time depends on the thickness of the cut.
3. Finely chop almonds and rosemary leaves (see notes). Toast in a pan for 2-3 minutes, until golden. Remove to large plate (reserve pan). Roll cooked lamb in nuts until coated, set aside to rest.
4. Trim beans and cook in reserved pan over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, or until tender. Toss with rocket and roast vegetables in a large bowl.
5. Crush 1/2 garlic clove and combine with 1 tbsp olive oil, yoghurt and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Slice lamb to serve with roast beetroot salad and dipping sauce.
Chop the almonds and rosemary quickly in a small food processor if you have one.
No Lamb option - replace with beef bolar blade. Cook steak in pan for 6-8 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
butterflied lamb leg 700g
raw almonds 1/2 packet (50g)
rosemary 1 sprig
green beans 1/2 punnet
rocket 1/2 bag
garlic 1/2 clove
natural yoghurt 1/2 tub (250ml)
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper