2. Shred the cabbage. Slice radishes and dice avocado. Chop mint. Zest and juice 1/2 lime (wedge remaining), crush garlic. Combine with 1/4 cup mayo and 2 tsp horseradish. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Crush cornflakes into a crumb. Cut zucchini into fingers. Coat with 1 tbsp oil and 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (see notes), salt and pepper then roll in cornflakes to coat.
4. Warm tortillas in a dry frypan according to packet instructions. Keep warm until serving, reserve pan.
5. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with oil to cover pan. Cook zucchini turning for 5-6 minutes until cooked through.
6. Serve corn and taco components at the table for assembling.
Cayenne pepper can be hot so use to your preference.
Crush cornflakes in a small processor if you have one. The finer the crumb the better it will stick!
Baby wombok cabbage 1/2
radishes 1/2 bunch
Mint 1/2 bunch
garlic 1/2 clove
Vegan mayonnaise 1/4 cup
Cornflakes 1 packet (80g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, horseradish cream, cayenne pepper