No Fish option - replacement is chicken tenderloins .
Gluten friendly option - panko crumb is replaced with cornflakes.
Cut potatoes into wedges and toss on a lined oven tray with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until golden and tender (see notes)
2. Combine yoghurt, 2 tbsp mayonnaise (optional), 1 small crushed garlic clove and 1 tsp grated orange zest. Season with salt and pepper to taste, set aside.
3. Roughly chop lettuce and cut tomatoes into wedges. Slice celery, cucumber and orange (peeled).
4. Season panko crumbs with salt and pepper.
Whisk 1 egg. Cut fish fillets to desired size and add to bowl with egg wash.
5. Heat a large frypan with 2 tbsp oil/butter over medium heat.
Take fish fingers out of the egg wash and press in to crumb to coat. Add to pan as you go and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through.
6. Serve potato wedges with fish fingers, side salad and orange aioli for dipping.
If you have lemon pepper in your pantry, add 1-2 tsp to the panko mixture.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken tenderloins.
Increase cooking time to 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Gluten friendly option - panko crumb is replaced with cornflakes. Crush to use.
Natural yoghurt 1/3 tub (165g)
Garlic 1 clove
Baby cos lettuce 1
Celery 1 stick
Continental cucumber 1/2
Panko crumbs 1 packet (100g)
White fish fillets 2 packets
From your pantry:
oil/butter (for cooking), salt, pepper, mayonnaise (optional), egg (1)