2. Whisk to combine peanut butter, 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp vinegar and 2 tbsp water.
3. Slice spring onions, cucumber and snow peas. Julienne or grate carrot, chop parsley. Toss in a large bowl with shredded cabbage.
4. Shred or thinly slice the poached chicken.
5. Add chicken and half of the dressing to the slaw, toss well to combine and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if needed.
5. Serve chicken coleslaw into bowls topped with crushed peanuts and extra dressing to taste.
Spring Onions 1/3 Bunch *
Garlic 1 Clove
Peanut Butter 2 Slugs
Lebanese Cucumber 1
Snow Peas 1/2 Packet (125g) *
Parsley 1/2 Bunch *
Shredded Cabbage 1/2 Bag (200g) *
Roasted Peanuts 1 Packet (50g)
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
salt, pepper, soy + sweet chilli sauce, white or red wine vinegar