2. Slice and cook leek in a pan with oil over medium heat until softened. Add cumin, tomato paste, sugar and vinegar. Stir through beans and 100ml water. Simmer for 5-10 minutes, or until reduced by half. Lightly mash, season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Halve zucchini (horizontally) then cut into thin slices lengthways (1/2cm). Crush cornflakes. Dip zucchini into beaten egg, coat in cornflakes, pressing to secure.
4. Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a large pan. Cook zucchini (in batches) over medium heat for 3 minutes, or until tender and golden. Drain on paper towel.
5. Bake taco shells in oven for 3–4 minutes, or until crisp. Shred lettuce, julienne or grate carrot, slice capsicum.
6. Assemble tacos at the table with beans, zucchini, salad, coriander and dressing.
Add 2 tsp horseradish cream to the yoghurt dressing.
Bake taco shells hanging down on the oven rack bars to hold shape, or keep them stacked as they come and lay flat on an oven tray.
1/2 tub natural yoghurt
2 tsp oil, for cooking
1 tsp ground cumin
2 tsp tomato paste
1 tsp (brown) sugar
2 tsp red wine vinegar
400g kidney beans (rinsed)
1 egg, beaten
oil, for cooking
1 packet taco shells
1 baby cos lettuce (rinsed)
1 red capsicum
1/2 bunch coriander, chopped
salt and pepper, for seasoning