2. Dice celery and apple. Set aside with potatoes and carrots.
3. Chop dill fronds. Combine yoghurt with 2 tbsp mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
Stir dressing through salad and set aside in fridge until serving.
4. Season chicken with 1/2-1 tsp cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. Beat egg in a shallow bowl and crush cornflakes and place on a plate. Coat chicken with egg and then cornflakes.
5. Heat a frypan with 2 tbsp oil over medium heat. Cook chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through.
6. Trim watercress and divide between plates. Top with potato salad. Serve with chicken schnitzels and lemon wedges.
Cayenne pepper can be quite hot. We used 1/2 tsp on the chicken but if you prefer an extra kick, 1 tsp would work well.
Celery 2 sticks
Green apple 1
dill 1/2 packet
Natural Yoghurt 1/2 cup
chicken schnitzels 600g
cornflakes (gf) 1 packet (100g)
Watercress 1 bunch
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, dijon mustard, cayenne pepper, egg (1)