2. Rinse and slice pak choi. Cut apple into thin matchsticks. Ribbon carrots and chop coriander. Set aside.
3. Combine quinoa flakes with 1 tsp five spice, salt and pepper. Spread out on a plate. Pat tofu dry and cut into nugget- sized pieces. Coat in sesame oil. Roll in quinoa flakes to coat.
4. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 2 tbsp oil. Cook tofu for 4-5 minutes, turning, or until golden (cook in batches if needed). Remove to drain on paper towel.
5. Toss salad with bean shoots and dressing. Slice red chilli and scatter over to taste.
6. Divide salad between plates. Top with crispy tofu nuggets to serve.
Instead of serving vegetables raw as a salad, cook briefly in a hot wok and drizzle with dressing to serve!
PAK CHOI, 1 bunch
GREEN APPLE, 1
PURPLE CARROTS, 2
CORIANDER, 1/2 packet (30g)*
QUINOA FLAKES, 1 packet (100g)
TOFU, 1 packet
BEAN SHOOTS, 1 bag (250g)
RED CHILLI, 1
FROM YOUR PANTRY
sesame + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, five spice, soy sauce (or tamari) , apple cider vinegar, brown sugar