2. Zest lemon (reserve half for fish) and whisk together with 1/2 juice (wedge remaining), 3 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Heat frypan or griddle pan over high heat. Slice zucchinis into rounds or crescents. Toss with 2 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side (in batches if needed) until charred and tender. Toss all together with salad, mesclun leaves and dressing.
4. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Coat barramundi fillets with reserved lemon zest, salt and pepper. Cook skin side down for 4 minutes until crispy. Turn over and cook for further 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Divide zucchini salad among plates. Top with barramundi and serve with lemon wedges.
Red Chilli 1
Cannellini Beans 400g
Mesclun Leaves 1/2 bag (100g) *
Barramundi Fillets 2 packets
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper