No pork option - gnocchi is replaced with smoked turkey .
Gluten friendly option - gnocchi is replaced with GF.
2. Slice leek and add to reserved pan with 2-3 tbsp oil from sun-dried tomato jar. Sauté for 2-3 minutes, or until softened. Grate zucchini (see notes) and add as you go along with 1-2 crushed garlic cloves and 1 tsp oregano.
3. Chop and add sun-dried tomatoes to pan with 1/2 cup water. Grate 25g parmesan, trim and rinse spinach. Add both to pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add gnocchi to the saucepan of boiling water and cook until they float, roughly 3-4 minutes (see notes). Remove using a slotted spoon and add to pan with sauce.
5. Pick and add basil leaves to sauce, stir to coat and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
6. Divide gnocchi and sauce between plates, top with crispy prosciutto, remaining parmesan and chopped parsley to serve.
Slice zucchini if preferred.
When the gnocchi surface, they have finished cooking and can be removed with a slotted spoon.
No pork option - prosciutto is replaced with smoked turkey .
Gluten friendly option - gnocchi is replaced with GF gnocchi.
Cook as per packet instructions.
sun-dried tomatoes 1/2 jar
English spinach 1/2 bunch
gnocchi 1 packet (700g)
basil 1 packet
parsley 1/3 bunch
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, garlic (1-2 cloves), dried oregano