Gluten free option is to replace panko crumbs with cornflakes.
No fish option is to replace fish with chicken schnitzel.
2. In a large bowl, combine sour cream with 1 tbsp mustard, 2 tsp curry powder (to taste), chopped parsley, diced celery and thinly sliced spring onions. Season with salt and pepper to taste, set aside in the fridge.
3. Whisk 1 egg and place panko crumbs on a plate. Heat a frypan with 2 tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Dip fish fillets into egg wash then press into crumbs to coat. Place in pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through.
4. Roughly chop tomatoes, capsicum and cucumber. Toss in a bowl with 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tbsp vinegar, salt and pepper.
5. Peel and dice the egg. Drain potatoes and rinse in cold water. Place in a serving bowl and fold through the sauce. Cut lemon into wedges.
6. Serve crispy panko fish with curried potato salad, chopped tomato salad and with a lemon wedge on the side.
Cooking time for potatoes depends how small they are cut.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken schnitzels. Increase cooking time to 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Gluten-friendly option - panko replacement is cornflakes. Crush prior to use.
eggs 1 + 1
sour cream 1 tub (200g)
parsley 1/2 packet *
celery 1 stick
spring onions 1/4 bunch
panko crumbs 80g
white fish fillets 2 packets
green capsicum 1
lebanese cucumber 1
From your pantry:
olive + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, wholegrain or dijon mustard, mild curry powder, vinegar (of choice)