2. Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Place chicken, skin side down, and cook for 6 minutes. Turn, cook for a further 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
3. Heat a saucepan with 1 tbsp oil over medium heat. Slice red onion and eggplant, place in the pan as you go, Add crushed garlic and 2 tbsp red wine vinegar.
4. Dice tomatoes and halve cherry tomatoes, add to sauce with 2 tbsp olive oil. Simmer for 6-8 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper then set aside.
5. Rinse and chop lettuce, halve sprouts. Dice apple and cucumber. Toss in a bowl and set aside. Slice bread and toast if desired.
6. Slice chicken. Serve with tomato sauce, side salad and bread.
You may need to reduce the heat for the chicken so the skin browns but does not burn.
Gluten free option - replace with GF bread
ground paprika 1tsp
rosemary 1 sprig
red onion 1/2
finger eggplant 2
garlic clove 1
red wine vinegar 2tbsp
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
baby cos lettuce 1
snow pea sprouts 1/2 punnet
green apple 1
lebanese cucumber 1
rosemary & olive bread loaf 1
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper.