2. Roughly chop wombok, slice spring onions and cucumber. Peel and slice orange. Chop coriander leaves. Toss all in a large bowl with 1 tbsp soy sauce and 2 tbsp oil.
3. Combine wasabi with natural yoghurt, 2 tbsp mayonnaise and 1 tbsp oil. Add more wasabi to suit your taste.
4. Crush cornflakes in packet to make a crumb. Spread out on a plate. Slice chicken into fingers, season with salt and pepper. Coat with 1 tbsp of wasabi mayonnaise then cornflake crumbs.
5. Heat a large frypan with 3 tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side (in batches if needed), or until golden and cooked through.
6. Serve chicken with wombok salad, roast sweet potatoes and wasabi mayonnaise for dipping.
Use the wasabi paste to taste.
Sweet potatoes can also be cut into wedges if preferred.
baby wombok cabbage 1/2
spring onions 1/3 bunch
continental cucumber 1/2
coriander 1/3 bunch
wasabi 2-3 tsp
natural yoghurt 1/2 tub
chicken schnitzels 600g
honey 1 tbsp
soy sauce 2 tbsp
mayonnaise 2 tbsp
from your pantry: oil (for cooking), salt and pepper.