2. Finely chop chillies. Combine in a small saucepan with crushed garlic clove (1), 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 1/2 tbsp sugar and 1/4 cup water. Bring to a simmer, remove from heat and squeeze in juice from 1/2 lime. Cut remaining lime into wedges for serving.
3. Whisk 1 egg and 2 tbsp water in a bowl. Cut tofu into 1cm slices. Dip in egg wash then toss in chia crumb to coat.
4. Heat frypan over medium heat with 3 tbsp oil. Cook tofu for 1 minute on each side, or until golden. Set aside on a plate and keep warm.
5. Slice bok choi and spring onions into 4cm lengths. Slice capsicum. Reheat frypan with 1 tbsp oil. Stir fry vegetables until just tender.
6. Divide tofu, rice and stir fried greens between plates. Serve with chilli lime soy sauce and a lime wedge.
Add the amount of birds eye chilli to suit your taste.
Gluten Free option - replacement is quinoa flakes
coconut milk 400ml
birds eye chillies 2
garlic clove 1
soy sauce 1/2 tbsp
sugar 1/2 tbsp
firm tofu 2 packets
chia crumb mixture 1 packet
bok choi 1 bunch
spring onions 1/2 bunch
red capsicum 1
From your pantry: oil (for cooking), salt & pepper