2. Grate cheese and pick thyme leaves from 1/4 packet (see notes). Combine with panko crumbs in a bowl and add 1 tsp lemon zest and 2 tbsp olive oil.
3. Place fish fillets on a lined oven tray. Cover with crumb, pressing down firmly. Place in oven and bake for 10-15 minutes until fish is cooked through and topping is crunchy.
4. Roughly chop lettuce, wedge tomatoes and slice apple. Toss in a bowl and dress with 1 tbsp olive oil, juice from 1/4 lemon, salt and pepper. Wedge remaining lemon.
5. Mash drained pumpkin and potatoes with 1 tbsp olive oil or butter to desired consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Serve fish with crispy topping alongside pumpkin mash, salad and lemon wedges. Sprinkle with extra thyme if desired.
To quickly remove thyme leaves - place your fingers at the bottom of the stem, hold upside down and firmly slide the leaves down.
No fish option - white fish fillets are replaced with chicken breast fillets. Brown chicken breast fillets on both sides in a frypan. Transfer to an oven dish, top with crumbs and finish in the oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Slice to serve.
No gluten option - panko crumbs are replaced with 60g flaked almonds. Use as per recipe instructions.
Butternut pumpkin, 1/2 *
Cheddar cheese, 1/2 block *
Thyme, 1/2 packet *
Panko crumbs, 1 packet (80g)
White fish fillets, 2 packets
Baby cos lettuce, 1
Red apple, 1
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Olive oil, butter, salt, pepper