2. Blend cherry tomatoes, 1 tsp oregano, 1 tbsp tomato paste and 1 cup water using a stick mixer. Dice onion and sauté in a frypan with 1 tbsp oil and 1 crushed garlic clove for 3 minutes. Pour in tomato sauce. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
3. Turn the heat down to low, add cream cheese and whisk until melted and sauce is creamy. Trim, rinse and chop spinach, add to pan and season with salt and pepper to taste. Continue to simmer for further 5 minutes, uncovered.
4. Add gnocchi to the boiling water and cook until they float. Add to tomato sauce and stir in pumpkin and enough gnocchi water to ensure sauce is desired consistency (see note).
5. Rinse and tear lettuce. Slice orange and cucumber. Roughly chop walnuts. Arrange on a platter. Combine 1 tbsp olive oil with 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad (optional).
6. Break prosciutto into pieces. Serve gnocchi and sauce into bowls, top with prosciutto and serve with side salad.
Sauce for the gnocchi should be the consistency of pouring cream so it covers the gnocchi generously.
Gluten-free replacement - replace with GF gnocchi
No Pork replacement - replace pork with bresaola
prosciutto 1 packet
cherry Tomatoes 1 punnet
tomato paste 1 tbsp
water 1 cup
brown onion 1
crushed garlic clove 1
philadelphia cheese 1/3 block
english spinach 1 bunch
festival lettuce 1/2
lebanese cucumber 1
walnuts 1 packet (40g)
red wine vinegar 1/2 tbsp
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper