2. Zest lemon and set aside.
Place roasted peppers, yoghurt and lemon juice in a jug and blend, using a stick mixer until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a large frypan with 2 tbsp oil over medium heat. Slice and add onion, and cook until soft. Add lemon zest, crushed garlic and 2 tsp oregano to the pan.
4. Slice ham and capsicum. Grate or dice zucchini. Add to pan as you go, cook for 5 minutes until softened.
5. Add pasta, spinach and blended sauce into pan and toss to combine. Add pasta water to thin the sauce if needed. Tear and add basil leaves (see notes).
6. Season pasta well with salt and pepper to taste. Serve in bowls.
- Keep half of the basil for garnish if you like.
- No pork option - ham is replaced with turkey.
- Gluten friendly option - pasta is replaced with GF pasta
Roasted peppers 1/2 jar *
Natural yoghurt 1/3 tub (165g) *
Brown onion 1
Garlic 2 cloves
Ham 1 packet (200g)
Yellow capsicum 1
Baby spinach 1/2 bag (100g) *
Basil 1 packet
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
FROM YOUR PANTRY:
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, dried oregano